The World's Shortest Tool-Spindle "NT Smart Cube"
High Rigidity Multitasking Machine with ATC
- Equipped The World's Shortest Tool-Spindle "NT Smart Cube"
- Distance between spindles 1,850mm.
- Thanks to the ultra-compact size of the Tool Spindle, interference is reduced, and a wider machining area is ensured.
- 250 mm square stroke in the X-Y plane.
- B-axis swiveling range 240° (±120°).
- Number of tools for ATC magazine 40pcs (op,80 ,120).
- Faster cycle times thanks to simultaneous machining with upper and lower tools on L/R opposed twin-spindles.
- The slides, having a vertical column structure, are mounted on a high rigidity horizontal machine bed with low gravity design.
Y-Axis is Standard for Both Turrets. (Second Turret is Op.)
L/R Z-Axis Cross-over Travel for Wider Working Range
- Cross-over travel ※(R:490mm, L:140mm).
- When one turret is retracted in the Z-axis direction, the other turret can advance beyond its Z-Axis reference point.
- Milling motors have 5.5/3.7kW power and 6,000 min-1 max. speed.
|Max. turning diameter||320mm|
|Max. turning length||1,650mm|
|Distance between spindles||max.1,850mm/min.300mm|
|Bar capacity(φ)||65mm||71mm||80mm (only L)|
|Left Spindle motor||15/11kW, 18.5/15kW (op.)||18.5/15kW|
|Right Spindle motor||15/11kW||-|